MI 3205 TeraOhm XA 5kV is a portable battery (Li-ion) or mains powered test instrument with excellent IP protection (IP65 case closed and IP54 case open), intended for diagnosing of Insulation Resistance by using high test voltages of up to 5 kV. It is designed and produced with the extensive knowledge and experience acquired through many years of working in this field.
- Insulation Measurement;
- Diagnostic Test (PI, DAR, DD);
- Step Voltage Test;
- Withstanding Voltage Test (DC) up to 5 kV;
- Voltage and frequency measurement up to 550 V TRMS.
- Insulation resistance up to 15 TΩ.
- Adjustable test voltage (50 V…5 kV) 50 V and 100 V step.
- Programmable timer.
- Capacitance measurement.
- Charging rate for capacitive load < 1.5 s / µF at 5 kV.
- Short circuit / charge current > 6 mA.
- Automatic discharge of test object after completion of measurement.
- Guard terminal.
- High voltage breakdown detection.
- Custom defined tests.
- Auto adjustment function.
- Measurement results in numerical and graphical form.
- PC software HVLink PRO for downloading and analysing of the test results and test report printing.
- Isolated RS232 and USB communication ports, BT interface.
- High quality accessories including shielded test leads in standard set.
- High EM interferences protection: Input AC current noise rejection (1 mA@300 V) and additional averaging of the result (5, 10, 30, 60).
- CAT IV / 600 V.
- Increased working nominal altitude to 3000 m.
- High power Li-ion battery pack (14.8V, 4.4Ah).
- Mains and rechargeable battery power supply.
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 360 x 160 x 330 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 6.5 kg